Welcome to Auberge Hida No Mori.
- Location: approximately 10 minutes by car from JR Takayama Station
- Category of style: Minshuku
- Description: All guests rooms are modern western style and has air-conditioning and heating facilities. Bathrooms and toilets are shared. Free toiletries are provided.
A free WiFi access in rooms and in public areas including lounge and the terrace.
Perfect location for enjoy outdoor activities like hiking, or just simply unwind at the shared lounge with some tea.
For breakfast a freshly baked bread, salad, yogurt, tea and coffee are served, while Italian cuisine is served for dinner.
I propretari del Auberge Hida No Mori parlano benissimo in Italiano e sono felicissimi di darvi il benvenuto e tanti consigli su come visitare la zona.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to Auberge Hida No Mori and us.
- Pets are not allowed
- Air Condition
- Shared bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Takayama (Gifu Prefecture)Welcome to Takayama Takayama is in Gifu prefecture and is an old castle town spread on a wide plateau in the Hida Mountains. Although the castle is no more, the charming historic core of the town itself remains remarkably unchanged, with narrow streets lined with traditional buildings arranged on a gridiron design as in
Sports & nature
- A nice walking in Takayama town is the best way to enjoy this city.
- Enjoy local food, such a Hida Beef, Hoba Miso and other various specialty.
Culture and history info
- The Hida Kokubunji Temple was constructed in 746 by Emperor Shomu to pray for the nation's peace and prosperity.