Welcome to Eko-in Temple.
- Location: the old Buddhist village of Mt Koya
- Category of style: Buddhist Temple
- Description: Eko-in is on the bus line from the cable car station, the closest bus stop is “Karukayadomae” which is 2 minutes walk to Ekoin. It’s easy to walk to all the sights and just steps from the entrance to the Okunoin cemetery, because Ekoin is on main road and in central location of Koyasan. You could also learn Ajikan meditation and Buddhist sutra writing.
The Nankai Electric Railway makes 4 round trips a day by Limited Express, and runs Express trains at about 30-min intervals between Osaka Namba Station and Koyasan Station. It takes 1 hour and 40 minutes by Limited Express.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to this temple and us.
- Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- VISA, MASTERCARD.
- Free WiFi internet connection.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Mt Koya (Wakayama Prefecture)Welcome to Mt Koya Mount Koya (Koyasan) is home to an active monastic center founded twelve centuries ago by the priest Kukai for the study and practice of Esoteric Buddhism. It is the headquarters of the Koyasan sect of Shingon Buddhism, a faith with a wide following throughout Japan. Situated on a small plain
Sports & nature
- Walking Okuno-in
- Enjoy temple stay