Welcome to Fu do Kukan Bamboo Guest House.
- Location: 50 minutes by car from JR Tokuyama station or 16 minutes by car from Nishikicho Station by Nishikigawa line from there they also have pick up service if you request
- Category of style: Farmhouse
- Description: It is a Japanese traditional house located in Yamaguchi prefecture. The host family moved to this small village on 2011 to cultivate their passion for agriculture. This small town called Suma, has about 300 people living there and mostly of them grow up they own vegetables. Also family with small children living there like the host family of Fu do Kukan Bamboo with two beautiful kids. You can have farming experience, and activities such a Miso making and pick up vegetables. Their filed has rice, hot pepper, onion, potatoes, garlic, Ginger, without using pesticides or chemical fertilizers. The meals are cook with fresh vegetable and soy products and they accept vegan meals, vegetarian and also gluten free, and eat together.They have one living room (That can become bed room in the night), one bed room, kitchen, bathroom and toilet. Please note that if you reserve this guest house it will be private without share with other people. It is a perfect place for spend slowly time surrounded by beautiful nature.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to farmhouse and our policies.
- Miso Making (Please request during the reservation process
- Free WiFi available
- Free parking available.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Shunan (Yamaguchi Prefecture)Welcome to Shunan Shunan is a city located in the southeast of Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan. Shunan City is about 1 hour and 15 minutes by car from Iwakuni which is the main city of the prefecture, you can also enjoy a local train of Nishikigawa Tetudou line which bring you to the moutain side. It is
Sports & nature
- Enjoy hiking around village