Welcome to Fujioto Ryokan
- Location: the old district of Tsumago
- Category of style: Traditional ryokan
- Description: in the center of the town with easy access to the historical Nakasendo trail.Enjoy the traditional meals and old atmosphere of Edo era!
I propretari del Ryokan Fujioto parlano benissimo in Italiano e sono felicissimi di darvi il benvenuto e tanti consigli su come visitare la zona. Loro hanno vissuto a Bari per qualche anno e per quello che sono riusciti a imparare la nostra lingua!
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to Fujioto and us.
- Pets are not allowed
- Air Condition
- Nakasendo Trail
- WiFi is available
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Tsumago (Nagano Prefecture)Welcome to Tsumago Tsumago it is located in Nagiso in Nagano Prefecture. Tsumago was a post town on the Nakasendo route between Kyoto and Edo. It has been restored to its appearance as an Edo-era post town and is now a popular tourist destination. Tsumago now has a number of wooden craft shops, noodle restaurants,
Sports & nature
- Hiking Nakasendo
- Enjoy edo period traditional stay