Welcome to Fujiwara Ryokan.
- Location: 8 minutes walk from Nagasaki Station
- Category of style: Traditional Ryokan
- Description: All the guest rooms are traditional Japanese style and mostly of them do have private bath and toilet in the room. However there is also share bath that can fit 2 person max per time. If you need private bath and toilet please let us know in advance.
Ryokan do have laundry and dry machine and also free WiFi, Each room has air-conditioner, TV, fridge, hair drier, towels, shampoo and conditioner, razor, Yukata (light Japanese robe) and Tanzen (quilted short gown).
It is only 8 minutes walk from Fujiwara station, however if you have big suitcase we suggest to take a taxi as the streets level keeping change during the walk from Station to the Ryokan.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to this ryokan and us.
- Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX.
- Air Condition
- Free WiFi internet connection.
- Parking is available and costs JPY 550 per day.
Accommodation review scores and score breakdown
Based on 1 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their stay at Fujiwara Ryokan.
- Value for money
- Sleep quality
Wonderful stay in Fujiwara Ryokan in Nagasaki
It was such a lovely house and Mr. and Mrs Fujiwara were so wonderful, offering us a vegetarian breakfast which such a warmth, we really appreciate their kindness. We send our best regards For the Accommodation evaluation: we give 5 Stars for each segment
2 Persons from Germany, April 2018
Nagasaki (Nagasaki Prefecture)Welcome to Nagasaki Nagasaki Prefecture is located in the southwest of Japan.
Culture and history info
- Nagasaki Peace Park