Welcome to Gion Hatanaka
- Location: the old district of Gion; 20 minutes by taxi (a bit more by bus)
- Category of style: Traditional ryokan
- Description: in the center of the city with easy access to many historical sites such as Yasaka Shrine which is only 5 minutes walk. It is also 10 minute walk from Kiyomizu-dera Temple. You can also request dinner with Maiko.
Enjoy the traditional & modern city of Kyoto!
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to Gion Hatanaka and us.
- Pets are not allowed
- Air Condition
- Optional Dinner with Maiko
- Enjoy the traditional & modern city of Kyoto!
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Kyoto (Kyoto Prefecture)Welcome to Kyoto Serving as Japan’s capital for more than 1,000 years, Kyoto is the historic center of the country, filled with temples, shrines, imperial villas and other memorials to the nation’s past. Although the modern age has taken its toll, exudes a graceful charm reminiscent of the glory and splendor of Japan’s ancient
- Maiko dinner