Welcome to Goyomon.
- Location: the old village of Ainokura/Gokayama
- Category of style: Gassho-Zukuri
- Description: All Rooms are Japanese Style without private bath or toilet. The Meals are traditional style and are homemade by using local products.
From Ainokura-guchi Bus Stop it is 2 minutes walk to Goyomon. Please take a look the English Map of Gokayama.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and Prepayment policies vary according to Ryokan and us.
- Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- This property only accepts cash payment.
- Air Condition
- WiFi is available.
- Free Parking.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Gokayama (Toyama Prefecture)Welcome to Gokayama. Gokayama regions line the Shogawa River Valley in the remote mountains that span from Gifu to Toyama Prefectures. Declared a UNESCO world heritage site in 1995, famous for their traditional gassho-zukuri farmhouses. Gassho-zukuri means “constructed like hands in prayer”, as the farmhouses steep thatched roofs resemble the hands of Buddhist monks pressed
Sports & nature
- Enjoy walking around village
- Enjoy stay in a Traditional Gassho-zukuri farmhouse
Culture and history info
- Declared a UNESCO world heritage site in 1995