Welcome to Gyokushoen Arai.
- Location: in Toi Onsen of Izu peninsula in Shizuoka Prefecture
- Category of style: Traditional Ryokan
- Description: The rear mountain stretches out to the Amagi Mountains. Though located close to the center of the city and the ocean, it is extremely quiet.
Japanese-style Garden, Separate Open air Bath for Men and Women, Kaiseki with plenty of seafood.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to ryokan and our policies.
- Pets are not allowed
Accepted credit cards
- VISA, Mastercard, American Express
- Air Condition
- Free Parking
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Izu Peninsula (Shizuoka Prefecture)Welcome to Izu Peninsula The Izu Peninsula is in Shizuoka Prefecture and is popular for the hot springs, also for the beautiful beaches, usually has mild climate and scenic mountainous interior. It is located about 50 kilometers from Mount Fuji where sometimes when is good and clear weather can be viewed from the peninsula’s western coast.
Sports & nature
- Walking trail
- Enjoy hot spring