Welcome to Hamachiyokan Ryokan.
- Location: 17 minutes walk from JR Futaminoura station (They have pick up service if you request)
- Category of style: Traditional Ryokan
- Description: It is very well located for visiting Ise-Shina area, it is also located near the sea and you can relax a watch a very beatiful panorama from te ryokan. Their cuisine is freshly made including the finest local seafood. By request you can also ask for a open-air bath for private use!
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to ryokan and our policies.
- Air Condition
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free parking available.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Ise Shima (Mie Prefecture)Welcome to Ise Shima Ise Shima is in Mie prefecture and the ancient town of Ise boasts the Ise Grand Shrines. One of Japan’s most sacred Shinto shrines, and near the Inner Shrine, still contains old buildings and warehouses dating from the Edo Period. Ise-Shima National Park is a natural sightseeing spot and spreads over 520
Sports & nature
- Sea Resort
- Enjoy hot spring
Culture and history info
- One of Japan's most sacred Shinto shrines