Welcome to Hisamatsu.
- Location: the old village of Shirakawago
- Category of style: Gassho-Zukuri
- Description: All Rooms are Japanese Style and without private bath or toilet. The Meals are traditional style and are homemade by using local products.
From the Shirakawa-go bus stop it is about a 2 minute walk to Hisamatsu. Please take a look the English Map of Shirakawago.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to ryokan and our policies.
- Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- This property only accepts cash payments..
- Wifi is available.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Shirakawa-go (Gifu Prefecture)Welcome to Shirakawa-go Shirakawa-go nestled in a rural setting reminiscent of ancient Japan, Shirakawa-go is world famous for its steep, thatched-roof “gassho-zukuri” style of traditional farmhouses, some of which offer an overnight stay as family-run inns. The village is a listed UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Sports & nature
- Walking around Shirakawa-go village
- Enjoy traditional stay
Culture and history info
- World Heritage village site