Welcome to Hoon-in Temple.
- Location: the old Buddhist village of Mt Koya
- Category of style: Buddhist Temple
- Description: A traditional Buddhist monk vegetarian meals are served.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to this temple and us.
- Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- This property only accepts cash payments.
- Shared bathroom
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Mt Koya (Wakayama Prefecture)Welcome to Mt Koya Mount Koya (Koyasan) is home to an active monastic center founded twelve centuries ago by the priest Kukai for the study and practice of Esoteric Buddhism. It is the headquarters of the Koyasan sect of Shingon Buddhism, a faith with a wide following throughout Japan. Situated on a small plain
Sports & nature
- Walking Okuno-in
- Enjoy temple stay