Welcome to Hoshi Onsen Chojukan.
- Location: in Hoshi Onsen
- Category of style: Traditional Ryokan
- Description: An important historical figure to Japanese Buddhism, is said to have discovered this hot spring, giving it the nickname of “Hoshi.”
All the guests room are Japanese style and have a tatami (woven-straw) floor. A seating area at floor-to-ceiling windows offers nature views, and guests sleep in traditional futon bedding. Yukata robes are provided, while toilets and bathing facilities are shared.
There is a large bath, open-air baths with water gushing out directly below them, and a bath for women. Houshi Onsen Chojukan features a public hot spring bath.
From Jomo-Kogen station please take bus for 30 minutes until the last stop called Sarugakyo, from here you have to get on another bus for 20 minutes to arrive at Hoshi Onsen. Please see this map for more information.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to ryokan and us.
- Pets are not allowed
Accepted credit cards
- This property only accepts cash payments
- Air Condition
- WiFi is available
- Free Parking
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Hoshi Onsen (Gunma Prefecture)Welcome to Hoshi Onsen One of Japan’s Secret Hot Springs, an isolated onsen deep in the mountains of Minakami. A unique ryokan called Chojukan has a few beautiful and rustic traditional baths, its most famous being a wooden, mixed gender, indoor bath where the water bubbles up straight through the stones on the floor of the
Sports & nature
- Hiking around Hoshi Onsen.
- Enjoy hot spring bath.