RESERVE PRIVATE OPEN AIR BATH IN ADVANCE WITH 50% OFF from 2,160 yen –> 1,080 yen!!
*This offer can be use on Travelarrangejapan.com
Welcome to Hotel Tsubakino.
- Location: in Yudanaka Onsen
- Category of style: Luxury Modern style Ryokan
- Description: The ryokan has Japanese and Western Style rooms available, with a private shower in the room. Guests also can use the shared indoor and outdoor hot spring baths made from Hinoki wood or Japanese ceramic.Hotel Tsubakino is located only 4 minutes walk from Yudanaka Onsen station. (Please request to us the pick up service if you may need), 5 km from Jigokudani Monkey Park and 25 km from the Okushiga Kogen ski area.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to ryokan and us.
- Pets are not allowed
- Ski, Trekking, Yoga in Temple.
- WiFi is available.
- Free Parking.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Yudanaka Onsen (Nagano Prefecture)Welcome to Yudanaka Onsen Yudanaka Onsen is a historic hot springs resort area with a modern atmosphere. It is located in the northern part of Nagano Prefecture, is surrounded by mountains, and has public baths. The famous haiku poet Issa Kobayashi liked to visit Yudanaka Onsen late in his life. Ancient buildings and temples stand
Sports & nature
- Hiking and Ski in Ryuoo Ski Resort
- Enjoy local food and town