Welcome to Ishiba Ryokan.
- Location: in Hirosaki (Aomori)
- Category of style: Traditional Ryokan
- Description: A ryokan with a long history, and still now you can feel the old atmosphere. They only have Japanese style rooms and there are two indoor baths (not hot spring baths), separated by gender.
Local home-style cooking are served such a Jappajiru soup (Miso soup with cod and vegetables) and only in winter miso stew with winter vegetables.
From JR Hirosaki train station is 15 minutes walk or 5 minutes by taxi.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to this ryokan and us.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Free WiFi internet connection.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Hirosaki (Aomori Prefecture)Welcome to Hirosaki Hirosaki is in Aomori Prefecture at the western base to Lake Towada, Hirosaki history stretching back 400 years as a castle town. It is also base of Samurai district where you can visit the Hirosaki Castle, where on the site of the old castle, is famous for the cherry trees and still
Sports & nature
- Hirosaki castle
- Tsugaru Shamisen live izakaya