Welcome to Iwaso.
- Location: in Miyajima Island
- Category of style: Traditional Ryokan
- Description: Iwakuniya Sobei, the founder of “Iwaso” Inn in Miyajima who observed the busy market for a month before and after Kangensai (the Orchestra Festival held on June 17 by the lunar calendar) and requested permission to open up Momijidani (presently Momijidani Park) from the local magistrate’s office.
After the foundation of the inn, it became popular with many visitors and it was rebuilt as a modern Japanese style hotel just after the Meiji era. Since then, many visitors have come to love the relaxing atmosphere of Miyajima.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to ryokan and us.
- Pets are not allowed
Accepted credit cards
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express