Welcome to Jinpyokaku Honten.
- Location: in Jigokudani Onsen
- Category of style: Traditional Ryokan
- Description:A traditional Ryokan with 110 years of history. This ryokan has inspired many writers and artists such a Yasunari Kawabata and Soseki Natsume. They have six rooms in total, where you can feels like home. You can enjoy 100% fresh hot spring water and you can request also a room with a private hot spring bath.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to ryokan and our policies.
- Pets are not allowed
Accepted credit cards
- VISA, MasterCard
- Air Condition
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Kanbayashi Onsen (Nagano Prefecture)Welcome to Kanbayashi Onsen Kanbayashi Onsen is located beyond the Yudanaka Onsen and Shibu Onsen in Nagano prefecture. Surrounded by picturesque peaceful scenery. The artistic atmosphere has attracted writers and artists since olden times. This town is also very close to famous Jigokudani Yaen Koen Japanese monkeys that soak in the hot springs. You can enjoy
Sports & nature
- Snow monkey park
- Skiing in the Shiga Highlands
- Enjoy hot spring bath