Welcome to Minshuku Kadoya.
- Location: in Kami-cho only 20 minutes by JR train from Kinosaki Onsen
- Category of style: Traditional Minshuku
- Description: First open for business in 1970, and has continue offering this tradition for three generation starting from Grandparents until young son called Manabu Imai san.
There are 8 traditional Japanese-style rooms at Minshuku Kadoya (6 with a private toilet and 2 without private toilet) all rooms do not have private bath or shower. For a family use there are 4 rooms available and the other 2 rooms are standard size for couple, only the 2 rooms without private toilet are smaller and less expensive.
Minshuku Kadoya do have share hot spring bath, one indoor and one outdoor. They also have a family hot spring bath that you can reserve when you check-in.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to minshuku and us.
- Pets are not allowed
Accepted credit cards
- This property only accepts cash payments.