Welcome to Minshuku Kadoya.
- Location: in Kami-cho only 20 minutes by JR train from Kinosaki Onsen
- Category of style: Traditional Minshuku
- Description: First open for business in 1970, and has continue offering this tradition for three generation starting from Grandparents until young son called Manabu Imai san.
There are 8 traditional Japanese-style rooms at Minshuku Kadoya (6 with a private toilet and 2 without private toilet) all rooms do not have private bath or shower. For a family use there are 4 rooms available and the other 2 rooms are standard size for couple, only the 2 rooms without private toilet are smaller and less expensive.
Minshuku Kadoya do have share hot spring bath, one indoor and one outdoor. They also have a family hot spring bath that you can reserve when you check-in.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to minshuku and us.
- Pets are not allowed
Accepted credit cards
- This property only accepts cash payments.
- Air Condition
- Shared bathroom
- WiFi is available.
- Free Parking.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Kasumi (Rural Kinosaki Onsen)Welcome to Kasumi Located on north of Hyogo Prefecture, coastline on the Sea of Japan that belongs to San-in Kaigan Coast National Park reveals varied scenery. Mostly of the of the fish in Kansai come from this plan, and the quality of the fish is very high.
Sports & nature
- Diving, Fishing.