Welcome to Kaya villa.
- Location: the old village of Miyama
- Category of style: Thatched Cottage
- Description: This cottage was built by local wood craftsmen using exclusively local timber in collaboration with our own thatched roof specialist.
This villa can accommodate up to 5 peoples or max 7 people with extra futons and is high recommend if you travel with family and children.
A fresh local vegetables and other local products will be served during your stay. In addiction you can also request a dinner but please let us know in advance.
From Kyoto to Kaya villa it takes about 50 minutes by train and pick up service is available from Sonobe station, please let us know if you want to reserve.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to this minshuku and us.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Accepted credit cards
- Air Condition
- Free toiletries
- Rental cycles (500 yen Yen per person including insurance).
- Free WiFi internet connection.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Miyama (Kyoto Prefecture)Welcome to Miyama Positioned in the central of Kyoto prefecture, this is a small village surrounded by mountains. This village has a lot of traditional untouched scenery and there are many traditional farm houses that have historical importance and value. These farm houses were built about 150 to 200 years ago and also They all
Sports & nature
- Walking Miyama village.
- Enjoy traditional stay in Miyama.