Welcome to Kikokuso
- Location: the central area of Kyoto; 10 minutes on walk from JR Kyoto Station
- Category of style: Traditional ryokan
- Description: in the center of the city with easy access to many historical sites such as Higashi Honganji Temple and Sanjusangen-do Temple are respectively a 5 and 10 minute walk
Enjoy the traditional & modern city of Kyoto!
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to Kikokuso and us.
- Pets are not allowed
Accepted credit cards
- Yes they accept credit cards
- Air Condition
- Enjoy the traditional & modern city of Kyoto!
- Free WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Kyoto (Kyoto Prefecture)Welcome to Kyoto Serving as Japan’s capital for more than 1,000 years, Kyoto is the historic center of the country, filled with temples, shrines, imperial villas and other memorials to the nation’s past. Although the modern age has taken its toll, exudes a graceful charm reminiscent of the glory and splendor of Japan’s ancient
- Maiko dinner