Welcome to Takayama Kirakuen
- Location: 20 minutes by bus from Takayama
- Category of style: Home style Minshuku
- Description: Around the house, there are many rice field and mountain nature, perfect for a relaxing walk.
The house is very nice, elegant decorating. It is a bit off city center, but easily reach in 15 mins drive by car.
To reach this place the host of the house will pick up you at Takayama but also if you stay more then one day there is a possibility to use local bus to reach the city which is about 20 – 30 minutes away.
The house has one room and is perfect for max 5 peoples stay, the room is Japanese style and you will sleep in a Japanese futon. Bath and toilet are share with the host family.
The host family also do have unique experience such a Kimono wearing and cooking lesson, please request in advance.
A free Wifi is provide and the host will give you many advice how to travel around Takayama and she is very friendly!
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to Kirakuen and us.
- Air Condition
- Wearing Kimono
- Cooking lesson
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Takayama (Gifu Prefecture)Welcome to Takayama Takayama is in Gifu prefecture and is an old castle town spread on a wide plateau in the Hida Mountains. Although the castle is no more, the charming historic core of the town itself remains remarkably unchanged, with narrow streets lined with traditional buildings arranged on a gridiron design as in
Sports & nature
- A nice walking in Takayama town is the best way to enjoy this city.
- Enjoy local food, such a Hida Beef, Hoba Miso and other various specialty.
Culture and history info
- The Hida Kokubunji Temple was constructed in 746 by Emperor Shomu to pray for the nation's peace and prosperity.