Welcome to Michikusa Farmhouse.
- Location: in Nose (Rural Osaka)
- Category of style: traditional Farmhouse
- Description: This farm was build 100 years ago and the accommodation side was made 50 years ago. A fantastic experience who love to be part of the local culture, less then 1 hour away from crowded cities, you can experience a real Japanese house old style, single traveler, families with children or couples are welcome.
Just after the entrance you can see a very beautiful garden full of flowers and near by many rice field face from the house.
They have total 3 Japanese style rooms, toilet and bath are in common with other guests. Each room has a mountain view from window.
By request you can try the Goemonburo a metal bathtub heated from heat of wood!
Meals are made by stone oven with local vegetables and other seasonal products.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to this minshuku and us.
Accepted credit cards
- This property only accepts payment in advance.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Rural Osaka (Osaka Prefecture)Rural Osaka Osaka rural area has many interesting place to experience like a farmhouse and other various experience.
Sports & nature
- Cycling in Nose
- Enjoy traditional stay in Nose