Welcome to Michikusa Farmhouse.
- Location: in Nose (Rural Osaka)
- Category of style: traditional Farmhouse
- Description: This farm was build 100 years ago and the accommodation side was made 50 years ago. A fantastic experience who love to be part of the local culture, less then 1 hour away from crowded cities, you can experience a real Japanese house old style, single traveler, families with children or couples are welcome.
Just after the entrance you can see a very beautiful garden full of flowers and near by many rice field face from the house.
They have total 3 Japanese style rooms, toilet and bath are in common with other guests. Each room has a mountain view from window.
By request you can try the Goemonburo a metal bathtub heated from heat of wood!
Meals are made by stone oven with local vegetables and other seasonal products.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to this minshuku and us.
Accepted credit cards
- This property only accepts payment in advance.