Welcome to Migiwatei Ochi Kochi
- Location: is located on the Seto Inland Sea coastline in Tomonoura
- Category of style: Luxury Ryokan style
- Description: Look out to the ocean while you dip in the natural hot spring and enjoy the fresh seafood of the Seto Inland Sea and simply relax during your stay. The location is just amazing, the open bath are unbelievable, if you looking for a relax and luxury vacation this place is perfect for you.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to ryokan and us.
- Air Condition
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Tomonoura (Hiroshima Prefecture)Welcome to Tomonoura Tomonoura is a very beautiful old port town that facing the Seto Inland Sea. The local streets are narrow and the the atmosphere remember the historical Japan. Tomonoura became famous thanks to the movie “Ponyo on the Cliff” by Studio Ghibli, and many others movie has been picked up Tomonoura as a
Culture and history info
- Fukuzenji Temple with the most famous view at Tomonoura.