Welcome to Minshuku Mizunosou
- Location: approximately 20 minutes by car from JR Takayama Station
- Category of style: Minshuku
- Description: This Minshuku surrounding, has nature preservation area, is a replete with natural beauty very relaxed in the soft and warm family-like atmosphere.
Soon after enter in the building you can find irori room for relax time or tea time and about the guest rooms are all Japanese oldie style.
At this place you can experience a real Japanese farm life, with the host family they will show you how to make bread, udon, soba and other various unique activities. Please consider while you stay here, not a typical hotel stay but a real farm house.
In winter you can find near by a Ski lift for enjoy winter sports!
It is perfect for 2 or 3 nights stay, for enjoy 100% the farm activities, however one night is also fine.
The owner can pick up you at JR Takayama station, but please let us know what time you plan to arrive at station, and it take about 20 minutes ride.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to this minshuku and us.
- Air Condition
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
Accommodation review scores and score breakdown
Based on 3 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their stay at Minshuku Mizunosou.
- Value for money
- Sleep quality
Beautiful Scenery in Takayama
Solo Traveler from France, April, 2018Beautiful scenery despite the distance from takayama. Staff extremely friendly and helpful, quality food.
Wonderful experience farm stay in Takayama
Family from Singapore, November 2017Kids delicious yummy dinner at the Mizunoso. Please help me send to Mizunosan. Thank you so much.
Very well in Mizunoso in Rural Takayama
From SpainI write just to tell you we were very well at the house of Mizunoso. The owners are great people and took care of us all the time. Thank you, from Spain
Takayama (Gifu Prefecture)Welcome to Takayama Takayama is in Gifu prefecture and is an old castle town spread on a wide plateau in the Hida Mountains. Although the castle is no more, the charming historic core of the town itself remains remarkably unchanged, with narrow streets lined with traditional buildings arranged on a gridiron design as in
Sports & nature
- A nice walking in Takayama town is the best way to enjoy this city.
- Enjoy local food, such a Hida Beef, Hoba Miso and other various specialty.
Culture and history info
- The Hida Kokubunji Temple was constructed in 746 by Emperor Shomu to pray for the nation's peace and prosperity.