Welcome to Minshuku Shakunage
- Location: approximately 20 minutes by bus from JR Takayama Station
- Category of style: Minshuku restaurant style
- Description: Originally was a restaurant and the owner decide to give the opportunity to also stay in this building so it become a Minshuku.
It is located only 20 minutes from Takayama by Nohi Bus, if you have a rent car it also have easy access and free parking.
All the guests room are Japanese style, Bath and Toilette are share with other customers. There are two bath available, one smaller and one big, the small one you can request to have for a private use during your stay.
The building and the intern has an old Japanese atmosphere, I am sure you will enjoy the stay and the owner a very lovely couple.
They have different stay plan, but we suggest to have meals there, as the meals are really delicious.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to this minshuku and us.
- Air Condition
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Takayama (Gifu Prefecture)Welcome to Takayama Takayama is in Gifu prefecture and is an old castle town spread on a wide plateau in the Hida Mountains. Although the castle is no more, the charming historic core of the town itself remains remarkably unchanged, with narrow streets lined with traditional buildings arranged on a gridiron design as in
Sports & nature
- A nice walking in Takayama town is the best way to enjoy this city.
- Enjoy local food, such a Hida Beef, Hoba Miso and other various specialty.
Culture and history info
- The Hida Kokubunji Temple was constructed in 746 by Emperor Shomu to pray for the nation's peace and prosperity.