Welcome to Minshuku Shimada.
- Location: in Narai
- Category of style: Traditional Minshuku
- Description: Narai is post town of Nakasendo, where you can experience the feeling that it was time slip in the Edo period though, it is a very nice place. Also because it is a post town, what with or made of a Lone of 9 months, but because who prepare the rooms clean tatami bright and kind landlady’s is wide, it is very comfortable.
Very delicious cuisine of the riches of the soil packed. Such as horse sashimi and sashimi of carp, Local cuisine you can not mouth usually also was delicious.
The building has a long hallway and exit the entrance, toilets, places and meal (Bathing household) Bathing joint, there was a room that stayed twice. It is a post town to stay with confidence even in Lone.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to ryokan and our policies.
- Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- This property only accepts cash payments.
- Nakasendo Trail.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Narai (Nagano Prefecture)Welcome to Narai During the Edo Period, marked the half way point between Kyoto and Edo to travelers along the Nakasendo Route. It was the most wealthy post town of the Kiso Valley, and was sometimes referred to as “Narai of a Thousand Houses”. Visitors will understand this nickname when comparing Narai to the other
Sports & nature
- Hiking in Nakasendo
- Enjoy Edo period atmosphere during your stay in a Minshuku