Welcome to Minshuku Sumireso
- Location: 10 minutes by car from JR Takayama station or 10 minutes by foot from JR Hida-Ichinomiya
- Category of style: Minshuku
- Description: View of beautiful countryside, also near you can climb Mt Kuraiyama.
Enjoy the nature of Takayama countryside!
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to this minshuku and us.
- Air Condition
- Free Parking
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Takayama (Gifu Prefecture)Welcome to Takayama Takayama is in Gifu prefecture and is an old castle town spread on a wide plateau in the Hida Mountains. Although the castle is no more, the charming historic core of the town itself remains remarkably unchanged, with narrow streets lined with traditional buildings arranged on a gridiron design as in
Sports & nature
- A nice walking in Takayama town is the best way to enjoy this city.
- Enjoy local food, such a Hida Beef, Hoba Miso and other various specialty.
Culture and history info
- The Hida Kokubunji Temple was constructed in 746 by Emperor Shomu to pray for the nation's peace and prosperity.