Welcome to Miyamoto House
- Location: 20 minutes by car from Seibu Chichibu station *Staff will pick up you at Chichibu station
- Category of style: Minshuku
- Description: stay in a minshuku farm style, you can enjoy experience a old farm house manage by a ex-sumo player.
Enjoy eat the Chankonabe a Japanese stew commonly eaten in vast quantity by sumo!
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to minshuku and us.
- Air Condition
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Chichibu (Saitama Prefecture)Welcome to Chichibu. Chichibu is a city northwest of Tokyo, in Japan. It’s known for the beautiful Muse Park has striking fall foliage and Hitsujiyama Park has vibrant spring blooms. The vintage Paleo Express steam train runs through the valley to nearby Kumagaya. Chichibu has beautiful natural landscapes due to being an area surrounded by
Sports & nature
- Enjoy walking around village
- Enjoy Camping
Culture and history info
- Declared a UNESCO world heritage site