Welcome to Motonago Ryokan
- Location: the old district of Gion; 20 minutes by taxi (a bit more by bus)
- Category of style: Traditional ryokan
- Description: in the center of the city with easy access to many historical sites such as Yasaka Shrine which is only 5 minutes walk. It is also 15 minute walk from Kiyomizu-dera Temple.
Enjoy the traditional & modern city of Kyoto!
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to Motonago Ryokan and us.
- Air Condition
- Enjoy the traditional & modern city of Kyoto!
- Free WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Accommodation review scores and score breakdown
0 / 10
Based on 1 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their stay at Motonago Ryokan.
- Value for money
- Sleep quality
Wonderful stay in Kyoto
2 persons from USA, February 2018Dear Naomi, I want to extend my sincere thanks for all of your services in providing one of my favorite (short) vacation experiences. The Ryokan Motonago was wonderful with really nice facilities and food. The highlight of the visit was Marco. Monday in Kyoto was beyond spectacular. We saw all the best places in Kyoto in one day and never could have done it without Marco's great leadership. We definitely hit our homerun when we saw the maiko geisha. Arashiyama and the bamboo forest was lovely, the Golden Pavilion was beautiful, and the Fushimi Inari Shrine was unbelievable (and we were lucky to not have crowd). My friends in America are very jealous! Thank you for the lovely gift of sake cups and beautiful cards. I will treasure these back at home. I truly appreciate both of you and your wonderful assistance in making our Kyoto vacation very special. I hope that we come back again to Japan next year where I'll be back in touch. Domo arigatogozaimashita!
Kyoto (Kyoto Prefecture)Welcome to Kyoto Serving as Japan’s capital for more than 1,000 years, Kyoto is the historic center of the country, filled with temples, shrines, imperial villas and other memorials to the nation’s past. Although the modern age has taken its toll, exudes a graceful charm reminiscent of the glory and splendor of Japan’s ancient
- Maiko dinner