Welcome to Murayama Ryokan
- Location: in a quiet area, near the Hida-no-sato Folk Village in Takayama
- Category of style: Traditional ryokan
- Description: All the guests room are Japanese style and guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing and golfing. The ryokan also offers bike hire.
In the dining hall, guests can enjoy Japanese cuisines by sitting around the traditional Japanese irori.
The Ryokan offer a free pick up service from JR Takayama station.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to Murayama Ryokan and us.
- Air Condition
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Takayama (Gifu Prefecture)Welcome to Takayama Takayama is in Gifu prefecture and is an old castle town spread on a wide plateau in the Hida Mountains. Although the castle is no more, the charming historic core of the town itself remains remarkably unchanged, with narrow streets lined with traditional buildings arranged on a gridiron design as in
Sports & nature
- A nice walking in Takayama town is the best way to enjoy this city.
- Enjoy local food, such a Hida Beef, Hoba Miso and other various specialty.
Culture and history info
- The Hida Kokubunji Temple was constructed in 746 by Emperor Shomu to pray for the nation's peace and prosperity.