Welcome to Oyado Maruya.
- Location: the old district of Tsumago
- Category of style: Traditional Minshuku
- Description: Japanese home providing lodging for tourists since 1789 in Tsumago.
All guests room are Japanese style and bathing facilities are shared with other guests.
A traditional meals are served during your stay by using local products.
Oyado Maruya is a 10 minute taxi ride from JR Nagiso train station, we will provide more information during the reservation process.
You might to find it useful the English Map of Nagiso Area.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to Fujioto and us.
- Pets are not allowed
Accepted credit cards
- This property only accepts cash payments.
- Nakasendo Trail
- Free Parking
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Tsumago (Nagano Prefecture)Welcome to Tsumago Tsumago it is located in Nagiso in Nagano Prefecture. Tsumago was a post town on the Nakasendo route between Kyoto and Edo. It has been restored to its appearance as an Edo-era post town and is now a popular tourist destination. Tsumago now has a number of wooden craft shops, noodle restaurants,
Sports & nature
- Hiking Nakasendo
- Enjoy edo period traditional stay