Welcome to Oyado Tsukiyo no Usagi
- Location: 30 minutes by train from Izumo Station and 15 minute walk from Izumo Taisha station
- Category of style: Modern Ryokan
- Description: It is a Modern Japanese Ryokan. The internal of the ryokan are completely in tatami mats, which mean you need to take off your shoes from the lobby. They have hot springs bath with a a beatiful decoration of rabbit and the water is about 41 degree hot.
You can select different meals plan such a buffet style or more traditional kaiseki style as well.
Rooms are western combine Japanese style with a comfortable beds, private bath and toilets.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to the ryokan and us.
- Air Condition
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Izumo (Shimane Prefecture)Welcome to Izumo Izumo is located in the center of Shimane prefecture, this destination is an authentic outdoor museum, where the Japan’s ancient history and mythology has been born. Izumi ciy also own one of Japan’s oldest and most sacred Shinto shrines called Izumo Taisha (the Izumo Grand Shrine), considerate a powerful shrine specially
Sports & nature
- Around the city you can find other beautiful attraction such a Hinomisaki, one of Japan`s sunset spot.
Culture and history info
- Around the city you can find other beautiful attraction such a Hinomisaki, one of Japan`s sunset spot and Usagi town a small fishing village. Usagi is an area where you can feel comfortable while enjoying the view of the town and lives of the people here. There are some old houses and streets remaining from the Edo Period.