Welcome to Senju-in.
- Location: the old Buddhist village in rural Nara
- Category of style: Buddhist temple
- Description: Senju-in is running for already about 120 years ago. The temple has 14 guest Japanese rooms without a private bath or toilet. Their traditional meals they serve “Shojin-Ryori” (vegetarian Kaiseki) in the dining room.
It is 15 minuets train ride from Nara to Oji Station and from Oji Station is only 10 minutes by taxi.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to this temple and us.
- Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- This property only accepts cash payments..
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Nara (Nara Prefecture)Welcome to Nara Japan capital from 710 to 784. It was during this period that many of Japan’s arts, crafts and literature blossomed for the first time and that Buddhism gained a foothold under the strong patronage of emperors. As the political and cultural center of the country, the cuty of 1,200 years ago was a