Welcome to Sumiyoshi ryokan.
- Location: the old district of Takayama
- Category of style: Traditional ryokan
- Description: The building was built on 20th century and you feel still the same atmosphere as long time ago.
The guests room are all Japanese style and a traditional meals are served at this Ryokan.
Sumiyoshi Ryokan is located 13 minutes walk or 5 minutes by taxi from Takayama train station. Please take a look the Takayama English access map
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to ryokan and us.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX
- Air Condition
WIFI is available.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Takayama (Gifu Prefecture)Welcome to Takayama Takayama is in Gifu prefecture and is an old castle town spread on a wide plateau in the Hida Mountains. Although the castle is no more, the charming historic core of the town itself remains remarkably unchanged, with narrow streets lined with traditional buildings arranged on a gridiron design as in
Sports & nature
- A nice walking in Takayama town is the best way to enjoy this city.
- Enjoy local food, such a Hida Beef, Hoba Miso and other various specialty.
Culture and history info
- The Hida Kokubunji Temple was constructed in 746 by Emperor Shomu to pray for the nation's peace and prosperity.