Welcome to Tajimaya.
- Location: the old district of Magome
- Category of style: Traditional Minshuku
- Description: All guests room are Japanese style and bathing facilities are shared with other guests.
A traditional meals are served during your stay by using local products.
Tajimaya is a 35 minute bus ride from JR Nagiso train station, we will provide more information during the reservation process.
You might to find it useful the English Map of Nagiso Area.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to ryokan and our policies.
- Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- This property only accepts cash payments.
- Nakasendo Trail.
- WiFi is available.
- Free Parking.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Magome (Gifu Prefecture)Welcome to Magome Magome it is located in Kiso valley in Gifu Prefecture and was a post town on the Nakasendo route between Kyoto and Edo. The main street is lined with wood and plaster Edo-style buildings, most of which date from the 20th century as the originals fell into disrepair or were burnt down in
Sports & nature
- Hiking along Nakasendo trail
- Enjoy Edo period traditional stay