Welcome to Minshuku Totoya.
- Location: in Tango, 3 hours by train and bus from Kyoto station (North Kyoto)
- Category of style: Traditional Minshuku
- Description: This location is famous for the beautiful sea atmosphere and amazing seafood meals.
All the 10 rooms are Japanese Traditional style and has a beautiful view from the windows. A share hot spring bath is available same gender only.
The meals are served at the dining room, meals are traditional Japanese style and depending on the season, for example in winter they serve the famous Japanese crab!
Once you have make the request through our website, we will provide the direction how to reach this location.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to ryokan and us.
- Pets are not allowed
- Air Condition
- Safety Deposit Box
- Fishing, Swim, Hiking, Cooking, fruits picking.
- WiFi is available.
- Free Parking.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Amanohashidate (Kyoto Prefecture)Welcome to Amanohashidate Amanohashidate is one of Japan’s three scenic views.
Sports & nature
- Hiking, swimming in summer.