Yudanaka Onsen Seifuso
Welcome to Yudanaka Onsen Seifuso.
- Location: 2 minutes walk from Yudanaka Station in Yudanaka Onsen
- Category of style: Traditional ryokan
- Description: an ideal place for visiting the famous Wild Monkey Park or Jigokudani Yaen Koen (Snow monkeys park, 20 minutes by bus and walk), Ryuo Ski Resort (30 minutes by free shuttle bus) or Obuse, Suzaka (40 minutes by train). A traditional Japanese style guesthouse, only 2 minutes walk from Yudanaka Station and we are at Yudanaka Onsen, Nagano Prefecture.
Built during the Meiji era (1868-1912), we have a traditional inner garden too. The building is filled with traditional atmosphere.
Rooms: Matsunoma Room was originally a storage room in the Meiji period. An example of the craftsmanship common at the time can be seen in the designs of the transoms (Ranma) and ceiling panels. Our guest rooms are traditional Japanese-style rooms known as Washitsu. Igusa, soft rush straw, is used for the material of tatami flooring.
An arrangement of seasonal flowers is displayed in Tokonoma, an alcove in the room. We make sure the rooms are always kept clean. Both transoms and sliding paper doors (Shoji) in the rooms are decorative and show the artistry of the time.
Yudanaka Onsen Seifuso have four Onsen baths that are brimmed with hot spring water: One of them is Rotenburo, a luxurious outdoor bath which is made of stones from Shiga Kogen. Another one is an indoor bath with a retro theme, built in the early Showa period. Two of the baths can be made available for exclusive use. In our popular Heian bath, we put fresh apples until around May 5, or rose petals depending on the season.
- Free WiFi available in lobby area and guest rooms.
- Check-in time is from noon so you can fully enjoy the Japanese guest room with tatami mats.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to ryokan and us.
- Pets are not allowed
Accepted credit cards
- This property only accepts cash payments.