Welcome to Yuyado Souan
- Location: Location: 15 minutes by train from Izumo Station and 10 minute walk from Shobara Station
- Category of style: Luxury Ryokan
- Description: It is a Luxury Japanese Ryokan built 120 years ago in Izumo city, the location is peaceful and the internal are artfully decorated with lattice-work and bamboo screens. Yuyado do have 4 different type of share hot spring bath and also a family bath which you can reserve privately. The meals are Japanese style seasonal cuisine of Izumo.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to the ryokan and us.
- Pet are not allowed
Accepted credit cards
- Air Condition
- Private bathroom
- Free Wifi.
- Free Parking.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Izumo (Shimane Prefecture)Welcome to Izumo Izumo is located in the center of Shimane prefecture, this destination is an authentic outdoor museum, where the Japan’s ancient history and mythology has been born. Izumi ciy also own one of Japan’s oldest and most sacred Shinto shrines called Izumo Taisha (the Izumo Grand Shrine), considerate a powerful shrine specially
Sports & nature
- Around the city you can find other beautiful attraction such a Hinomisaki, one of Japan`s sunset spot.
Culture and history info
- Around the city you can find other beautiful attraction such a Hinomisaki, one of Japan`s sunset spot and Usagi town a small fishing village. Usagi is an area where you can feel comfortable while enjoying the view of the town and lives of the people here. There are some old houses and streets remaining from the Edo Period.