Bonsai culture and history of Fukushima
2 Days, 1 Night Plan
- Ouchijuku village
- Tsutsumi production
- Bonsai maestro home visit
Day 1: Fukushima history
– Arrive in Aizu-Wakamatsu station.
– Visit Ouchijuku traditional village.
– Lunch at the village.
– Make letter opener at Tsumi production.
Meals: Dinner and breakfast next morning
Day 2: Culture of Bonsai
– Learn about bosai and the concept of Japanese culture.
– Food camp where the ingridients are grow on the spot. (Gastronomy tour)
– Shuttle to the neighboring station or airport.