History and Tradition of Iwate
3 Days, 2 Night Plan
- Nambu Ironware workshop
- Motsuji and Chusonji Temple
- Shoboji Temple zen meditation and Buddhist vegetarian cuisine
Day 1: Nambu Kagura show
– A tour and lunch at Sekino-ichi Brewery where you can enjoy craft beer and Ichinosaki local meals.
– In the night enjoy nambu Kagura show and dinner.
Meals: Dinner and breakfast next morning
Day 2: Spiritual day
– After breafast you will experience boat tour at Geibikei gorge.
– around 11am a Zen meditation at Shoboji Temple and Buddhist lunch.
– Visit at Motsuji Temple aand Chusonji Temple
– Workshop at Oigen foundry Iron factory
– Dinner at Tokiyojisetsu Onodera
Meals: breakfast next morning
Day 3:Togakushi Shrine
– In the morning you will walk around Togakushi Shrine where you can see a 700 years old cedar trees
– Lunch at farm restaurant Madakisuita where you can enjoy dishes made by local ingredients and grown rice cooked in a old kettles.