Welcome to Gyokuzo-in Temple.
- Location: the southern end of the Ikoma Mountains in the northwest of Nara
- Category of style: Shukubo (a traditional Buddhist temple lodging)
- Description: The temple was founded by Prince Shotoku in the 7th century.
Enjoy a quiet evening stroll of the area, beautifully lit by lanterns, then join the morning prayers!
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to ryokan and our policies.
- Pets are not allowed
Accepted credit cards
- This property only accepts cash payments.