Welcome to Gyokuzo-in Temple.
- Location: the southern end of the Ikoma Mountains in the northwest of Nara
- Category of style: Shukubo (a traditional Buddhist temple lodging)
- Description: The temple was founded by Prince Shotoku in the 7th century.
Enjoy a quiet evening stroll of the area, beautifully lit by lanterns, then join the morning prayers!
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to ryokan and our policies.
- Pets are not allowed
Accepted credit cards
- This property only accepts cash payments.
- Air Condition
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Nara (Nara Prefecture)Welcome to Nara Japan capital from 710 to 784. It was during this period that many of Japan’s arts, crafts and literature blossomed for the first time and that Buddhism gained a foothold under the strong patronage of emperors. As the political and cultural center of the country, the cuty of 1,200 years ago was a