Welcome to Hakuguri.
- Location: in the rural area of Takayama
- Category of style: Kominka
- Description: The house is structured with wood and the outside area is surrounding of rice field and nature, a perfect place for relax.
The internal are very clean and modern Japanese style, start from the entrance that has a very particular lock, just after enter, there two comfortable chair for tea or coffee time, a living room is connected with kitchen that you be able to use for your comfort.
The bath is a Hinoki (Japanese cypress) style very clean and modern style, the toilette also is modern. The amenity are provides except yukata / pajamas.
The meals are not provide on the plan but there are local shop and supermarket, a liquor shop and a convenience store within a 5 minutes’ walk.
This house is perfect for two travelers or small family and for the people that would like to try something original that other accommodation can not offer in Takayama, also please note that in Takayama city the shops and restaurants close very early so even you stay in a country side is no problem as you can enjoy the sign seen and have relax stay as well.
About the transportation please arrive to JR Takayama station and the host family provide a free pick-up service, it will be 20 minutes away by car.
The host family are a lovely couple who will give you a warm welcome and care during your stay. I am sure you will love this experience.
Cancellation / Prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to Hakuguri and us.
- Air Condition
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Takayama (Gifu Prefecture)Welcome to Takayama Takayama is in Gifu prefecture and is an old castle town spread on a wide plateau in the Hida Mountains. Although the castle is no more, the charming historic core of the town itself remains remarkably unchanged, with narrow streets lined with traditional buildings arranged on a gridiron design as in
Sports & nature
- A nice walking in Takayama town is the best way to enjoy this city.
- Enjoy local food, such a Hida Beef, Hoba Miso and other various specialty.
Culture and history info
- The Hida Kokubunji Temple was constructed in 746 by Emperor Shomu to pray for the nation's peace and prosperity.