Welcome to Iwaso.
- Location: in Miyajima Island
- Category of style: Traditional Ryokan
- Description: Iwakuniya Sobei, the founder of “Iwaso” Inn in Miyajima who observed the busy market for a month before and after Kangensai (the Orchestra Festival held on June 17 by the lunar calendar) and requested permission to open up Momijidani (presently Momijidani Park) from the local magistrate’s office.
After the foundation of the inn, it became popular with many visitors and it was rebuilt as a modern Japanese style hotel just after the Meiji era. Since then, many visitors have come to love the relaxing atmosphere of Miyajima.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to ryokan and us.
- Pets are not allowed
Accepted credit cards
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express
- Air Condition
- Safety Deposit Box
- WiFi is available.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Miyajima (Hiroshima Prefecture)Welcome Miyajima Miyajima Island, is one of the most scenic spots in Japan, has long been regarded as an Island of Gods on the beautiful Seto Inland Sea. It is a historical island where Itsukushima Shrine, a World Heritage site, is located less the on hour from Hiroshima and have numerous preserved shrines, temples
Sports & nature
- Ropeway in Miyajima
- Enjoy night cruise