Welcome to Oyado Banri
- Location: 15-minute walk from JR Takayama Train Station.
- Category of style: Traditional Minshuku
- Description: The guests room are Japanese style and feature tatami floors and Japanese futon bedding.
They do have share hot spring bath for the guests use and are separate by gender.
Meals are Japanese style and you can request to have dinner with Hida beef.
All the main attraction are reachable by foot.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to Oyado Banri and us.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Air Condition
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Takayama (Gifu Prefecture)Welcome to Takayama Takayama is in Gifu prefecture and is an old castle town spread on a wide plateau in the Hida Mountains. Although the castle is no more, the charming historic core of the town itself remains remarkably unchanged, with narrow streets lined with traditional buildings arranged on a gridiron design as in
Sports & nature
- A nice walking in Takayama town is the best way to enjoy this city.
- Enjoy local food, such a Hida Beef, Hoba Miso and other various specialty.
Culture and history info
- The Hida Kokubunji Temple was constructed in 746 by Emperor Shomu to pray for the nation's peace and prosperity.