Welcome to Pension Yasuda.
- Location: approximately 10 minutes by car from JR Takayama Station.
- Category of style: Minshuku House style
- Description: The area is sourrinding by a lot of green and mountain nature, a really wonderful way to have a relax stay and experience a local japanese alps home.
The family of the house is really friendly and they will take care you during your stay, the father is also a Spanish spoken as he lived in Europe for a while during his young age.
Rooms are western style with twin beds and mostly of the room you can see mountain from the windows. For winter the building is provide of heater.
They do have restaurant that do have many different kids of menu, from Japanese style, to Spanish style dinner, and they also have many type of wine! At the lounge from 21:30 ～ 23:30 every nights they offer free coffee, tea, green Japanese and chamomile tea, etc..
The garden outside has many different kind of flowers and plants, which can give you a perfect relax specially during spring and summer. The good thing of this location is that can offer a special experience in all season.
They do come to pick up up at JR station, so when you make reservation though us please let us know your arrival time in Takayama and we will inform them.
Please note you can reach Kamikochi destination within only 20 minutes bus ride.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to Pension Yasuda and us.
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Takayama (Gifu Prefecture)Welcome to Takayama Takayama is in Gifu prefecture and is an old castle town spread on a wide plateau in the Hida Mountains. Although the castle is no more, the charming historic core of the town itself remains remarkably unchanged, with narrow streets lined with traditional buildings arranged on a gridiron design as in
Sports & nature
- A nice walking in Takayama town is the best way to enjoy this city.
- Enjoy local food, such a Hida Beef, Hoba Miso and other various specialty.
Culture and history info
- The Hida Kokubunji Temple was constructed in 746 by Emperor Shomu to pray for the nation's peace and prosperity.