Welcome to Shirakabaso
- Location: Shigakogen in Nagano (one of the largest ski resorts)
- Category of style: Western-style hotel with indoor & outdoor hot spring baths.
- Description: Shigakogen is a ski resort 2 minutes walk from the nearest sky resort and one minute walk to the nearest bus stop.
Enjoy skiing and hiking! You may see the wild snow monkeys enjoying baths in the hot springs.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to ryokan and us.
- Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- Credit cards including VISA, AMEX and MasterCard
- Air Condition
- Enjoy skiing and hiking!
Accommodation review scores and score breakdown
0 / 10
Based on 1 reviews
Guest reviews are written by our customers after their stay at Shirakabaso.
- Value for money
- Sleep quality
Beautiful place Hotel Shirakabaso in Nagano
2 Persons from Singapore, December 2017Hi Naomi, just to let you know we have left hotel Shirakabaso. It is a beautiful place. And we visited snow monkey park, drove around yamanouchi and learned skiing. We enjoyed our stay very much and pls help to convey our appreciation to the hotel.Thank them for the hospitality and I am impressed by them especially the services and their thoughtfulness. Thank you for the help you have rendered too. We are heading to Tokyo for the rest of our trip. Have a Merry Christmas.
Shiga Kogen (Nagano Prefecture)Welcome to Shiga Kogen Shiga Kogen is located in Nagano prefecture and is the biggest snow resort in Japan. Shiga Kogen is divided into two areas that are joined at Hasuike. The southern area has the highest top meter of 2305 tall Mount Yokote and has ski runs and hot springs. The northern area
Sports & nature
- Enjoy ski resort