Welcome to Sumiyoshiya.
- Location: in Kanazawa
- Category of style: Traditional ryokan
- Description: With 300 years of history is one of the oldest Ryokan located in Kanazawa city.
All the guests room are Japanese style, there are also shared baths for both women and men (same gender only).
You can see here a English Map please take a look.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to ryokan and our policies.
- Pets are not allowed
Accepted credit cards
- VISA, MasterCard
- Cycling, Walking
- WiFi is available
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Kanazawa (Ishikawa Prefecture)Welcome to Kanazawa Kanazawa, the largest city in the Hokuriku district, is famous as the former castle town of the powerful Maedas (16th-19th centuries), the second-largest clan in feudal Japan. The Maeda clan encouraged the arts, with such pursuits as Noh drama, silk dyeing, and the production of Kutani porcelain and lacquer ware prevalent
Sports & nature
- Day trip to Noto peninsula
- Enjoy traditional town in Kanazawa
Culture and history info
- Former castle town of the powerful Maedas (16th-19th centuries), the second-largest clan in feudal Japan
- Wajima morning market