Welcome to Tsurunoyu Onsen.
- Location: in Nyuto Onsen, from JR Tazawako train station, it is a 25 minute taxi ride
- Category of style: Traditional ryokan
- Description: is one of the oldest hot spring in Japan almost 350 years ago.
They have indoor and outdoor hot spring baths same gender and also a mixed outdoor hot spring baths.
Tsurunoyu Onsen serve a traditional Japanese meals and the have only 2 meals plan.
They also have a shuttle bus service available from JR Tazawako train station.
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to this ryokan and us.
- Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
- This property only accepts cash payments.
- Free Parking.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Nyuto Onsen (Akita Prefecture)Welcome to Nyuto Onsen Located in Akita Prefecture and is a traditional hot spring destination. All the hot spring baths in Nyuto Onsen belong to ryokan, and are not only available to staying guests, but also to day trippers during certain hours and against a small admission fee. Most of the ryokan feature mixed gender
Sports & nature
- Hachimandai national park
- Enjoy hot spring bath