Welcome to Gion Shinmonso
- Location: the old district of Gion; 20 minutes by taxi (a bit more by bus)
- Category of style: Modern ryokan
- Description: in the center of the old city with easy access to many historical sites such as Kiyomizu Temple, Kodaiji Temple, Yasaka Shrine, Geisha district, Nishiki food market and many night life attractions.
Enjoy the traditional & modern city of Kyoto!
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to Gion Shinmonso and us.
- Air Condition
- Enjoy the traditional & modern city of Kyoto!
- Free WiFi (You can use it throughout the whole Ryokan. SSID differs in each floor so please ask someone at the front desk)
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Kyoto (Kyoto Prefecture)Welcome to Kyoto Serving as Japan’s capital for more than 1,000 years, Kyoto is the historic center of the country, filled with temples, shrines, imperial villas and other memorials to the nation’s past. Although the modern age has taken its toll, exudes a graceful charm reminiscent of the glory and splendor of Japan’s ancient
- Maiko dinner