Welcome to Hanaya Ryokan
- Location: 15 minutes walk from old town of Tsumago
- Category of style: Traditional ryokan
- Description: A very old Ryokan since Edo period and all the rooms are Japanese style. Recently they have made a new building where is also located the share bath.
Enjoy the traditional & old town of Tsumago!
Cancellation / Prepayment
- Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to Hanaya Ryokan and us.
- Pets are not allowed
- Air Condition
- Nakasendo Trail walking course
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Tsumago (Nagano Prefecture)Welcome to Tsumago Tsumago it is located in Nagiso in Nagano Prefecture. Tsumago was a post town on the Nakasendo route between Kyoto and Edo. It has been restored to its appearance as an Edo-era post town and is now a popular tourist destination. Tsumago now has a number of wooden craft shops, noodle restaurants,
Sports & nature
- Hiking Nakasendo
- Enjoy edo period traditional stay